10 Minutes = 1 Hour?
Whole body vibration (WBV) is, true to the name, WBV Treatments are a workout for your whole body. This is why we say 10 minutes of vibration is equal to a one-hour workout. How can this be true? Simple! When you do a workout, you are exercising one muscle group at a time. When you do arm curls, you are not doing leg extensions or sit-ups for your abs. But when you are on a WBV machine, your whole body is engaged in rebalancing, meaning all of your muscles are being worked the entire time you are on the machine. Plus your body is also working under a much greater g-force stress, which accelerates results.
Movements performed on a Whole Body Vibration (WBV) oscillating platform have been shown to be four times more effective than equivalent exercises performed on a stationary surface. When standing on the platform of a WBV machine, the body experiences vertical oscillating vibrations – a side-alternating rocking movement. The energy from the oscillating vibrations is safely transferred without impact, deeply stimulating the cells of the body’s muscle, bone and soft tissue. Because the amplitude and intensity of the vibration can be controlled, WBV is intended for users of all types and fitness levels.
WBV treatments activate an average of 97% of all muscle groups and produces up to 30 involuntary reflexes per second, all of which results in the burning of fat and the building of muscle. There is no stress on the joints, ligaments, or tendons compared to other resistance training. The result is more benefits in less time.
Range of Application & Potential Benefits
- Increases muscle strength, flexibility, range of motion and mobility
- Accelerates metabolic rate, burns fat, and reduces cellulite
- Enhances balance and coordination
- Strengthens and enhances posture
- Reduces back pain and stiffness
- Improves circulation and increases blood oxygenation
- Stimulates and flushes the lymphatic system
- Boosts levels of Testosterone and natural HGH
- Decreases level of Cortisol (hormone released when we are under stress)
- Improves muscle tone and enhances athletic performance
- Increases bone strength and density
- Combats osteoporosis
- Produces and effects of 80 different exercises by minor adjustments in posture and body positioning
- Can be used in many different rehabilitative capacities
- Works out all the important muscle groups of our body
Statistics on Fremont, CA